Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some, but not much

Wow! I didn't realize it's been so long since I've written. Anyway, I've been chatting with a guy from Ghana (that's in West Africa) since the 17th of Oct. He says he loves me, but I just don't see how when it's all been online.
I had my hair up in a type of bun today and just now (10 pm) took it down. As I saw how I looked with my hair bordering my face I thought, hmmm, I look pretty good. Then I thought that perhaps Kyle wished he were still here to tell me so, but I already know. As the days go by it gets easier, but I so much want to see him again.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, be careful. There's a lot of guys from Ghana who are trying to get citizenship to US and money from American women.

    I'm sure you looked really pretty with your hair framing your face.

    ReplyDelete